Sweigart Law Group has its principal office in Palm Beach County, Florida, but is licensed to practice through-out the State of Florida. If you’ve been injured in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, West Palm Beach, Wellington, or any other city in Florida, Scott Sweigart and the attorneys at Sweigart Law Group can help.
Sustaining a personal injury caused by the negligent or reckless actions of someone else can be a devastating experience for you and the people you care about. If the accident was severe, you may be suffering from a disabling injury. A lawyer at Sweigart Law Group, a West Palm Beach personal injury law firm, will work tirelessly to help you recover from such injuries.
At Sweigart Law Group, we do everything in our power to help injury victims obtain just compensation to pay for medical expenses, pain and suffering, and lost wages. Your case will be personally supervised by personal injury attorney Scott H. Sweigart or personal injury Thomas E. Kingcade.
Types of West Palm Beach Personal Injuries
As advocates of justice, we take on the toughest injury cases. If you suffer injury in any of the following types of accidents, we look forward to assisting you:
- Motor vehicles: In 2010 in Florida, there were 235,461 vehicle crashes. In those accidents, 195,104 people suffered injuries. There are many different causes of motor vehicle accidents, including drunk driving, speeding, distracted driving and driving while fatigued.
- Slip and fall: Every year, many people both young and old suffer serious injuries and even death because of slip and fall accidents. If you sustain a slip and fall accident on the property of someone else, you may be able to a file a lawsuit.
- Boating accidents: Sailboats, motorboats and wave-runners are capable of causing injury and taking lives if used irresponsibly.
- Airplane accidents: Airplane accidents are devastating to everyone involved. When there are survivors, they typically suffer from catastrophic injuries.
- Nursing home abuse: One of the grossest types of negligence is nursing home abuse. If someone you care about is suffering from harm at an elder care facility, contact us as soon as possible.
- Construction accidents: Although construction sites are dangerous, accidents are avoidable. Personnel should be properly trained, and proper safety equipment should always be used.
- Pedestrian injuries: State law requires motorists to yield to pedestrians at crosswalks. Unfortunately, some drivers have no regard for commuters, bicyclists or joggers.
A sympathetic personal injury lawyer in West Palm Beach can help.
A personal injury can be devastating for you and your family. Fortunately, helping you obtain just compensation is our top priority at Sweigart Law Group. We will stand by your side and help you every step of the way. Personal injury attorney Scott H. Sweigart has been admitted to practice law since 1994 and personal injury attorney Thomas E. Kingcade has been admitted to practice law since 1970. For more information on our services, or to speak to a highly qualified attorney, contact us today by phone at 561.737.4809 or via our online form.